Thursday, May 23, 2013

Jennifer and JD {Columbus Area Wedding Photographer}

This couple have my heart!! They are both Capital alum (like me!!) and they are such a good match together.  They love their dogs, they love their college and they love each other. What else do you really need in life right?!?! Haha, I kid of course but I had a wonderful time working with these two crazy kids in the ridiculous wind.

I have a deep love for wide angle shots like this one!!
DSC_1838-Edit

DSC_1861-Edit

The way these two look at each other, is awesome!! (One day I am going to find a man that looks at me like JD looks at Jennifer :))
DSC_1877-Edit

See what I said about the dogs?!
DSC_1949-Edit

DSC_1962-Edit

DSC_1988-Edit

I am going to make this a Capital couple tradition...you have to dip your future bride under the gate. Cute right?!?
DSC_2065-Edit

DSC_2098-Edit

I can't wait for Jennifer and JD's wedding in October. I know it will be an awesome night full of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment